Telephone: (01653) 693264
- Our Norton pharmacy offers an efficient repeat prescription collection service from Derwent Surgery. You can order your prescription by ringing or emailing the surgery, and specifying our pharmacy, or by bringing your repeat slip into the shop. Your prescription will then be ready for collection in 24-48 hours.
- As well as prescription collection from the doctor’s surgery, we also provide a free prescription delivery service. This ensures you get your prescription on time, whatever the weather.
- If you are in anyway unsure about any of your medicines and would like to know if we can make taking your medication easier, you can have a Medicines Use Review in-store. This is a free service and involves a short discussion with the pharmacist to make sure you know what your medicines are for and to ensure you are taking them all correctly.
- We also offer free blood pressure testing, which may also be useful to coincide with a Medicines Use Review.
- Emergency contraception is available from this pharmacy.
- Passport photographs are available while you wait. If the passport office returns your photo because it doesn’t meet the necessary criteria, we will retake them free of charge.